Publishing on The Model Majority (ModMaj.com)
Looking for an efficient, cost-effective way to distribute and test your content, product, or service in new markets?
Publishing on The Model Majority is free and open to the public
. For consideration, please email the materials you would like published to 1NTWord@gmail.com. If you would like the content translated into another language before publishing, please check out our signature translation and publishing services
What is The Model Majority?
Launched in October 2015, The Model Majority is a cross-lingual platform for news, commentary, and introductions to products and services from around the world. With a fast growing readership, particularly throughout Asia, and integrated with the translation technologies of Wordcorp
, The Model Majority is perfectly suited for:
1) Startups, small and medium-sized enterprises seeking to gauge interest in their products and services in new markets
2) Content creators/bloggers seeking to gain followings outside of their regular countries of operation
3) Anyone seeking to establish a friendly dialogue with people in a different part of the world
Currently, readers of The Model Majority mainly come from the Chinese-speaking regions of Taiwan, Hong Kong, and China. To start, we will be primarily focusing on these areas while gradually opening up our services and expanding coverage to other regions of the world.
What Do I Need to Provide?
In addition to the materials you submit, please make sure you have also included the following items:
1. Title for your article
Please clearly label an attention-grabbing title(s). To achieve optimal appeal, this title will be translated so that the meaning is captured, yet also takes into account any differences in cultural context.
2. Picture(s) for your article
Please provide us with at least one picture you would like associated with your materials. You can include them in the document you upload for translation or email them later to us at 1NTWord@gmail.com.
3. Self-introduction and all relevant links to sources, websites, etc.
The Model Majority is here to help you gain greater exposure for your content or product/service.
Please be sure to include a small paragraph introducing yourself or your organization, as well as provide
any links to your website, fan page, blog, etc.
4. Question for readers (optional)
If you would like to use our polling tool (refer to image 3 below) to help gauge reader sentiments, please clearly include a question that can be answered in a Yes/No or Positive/Negative manner. This question will also be translated.
A company representative will contact you within 1-3 business days upon your submission. If all required materials are received and accepted, we will provide you with a temporary, unpublished link that you can use to see how your content will appear on The Model Majority. We will not publish your materials until we receive final approval from you.
How Your Content Will Appear
1. Homepage View (modmaj.com)
2. Article View - Top
3. Article View - Near Bottom - Polling Tool
4. Article View - Bottom
Sample used: http://feed.wordcorp.net/blog/post/how-language-you-speak-changes-your-view-world
General Terms and Conditions for Publishing on The Model Majority
- We (Wordcorp) decide what materials to publish on The Model Majority.
- We will only publish the materials that you approve and give us permission to publish.
- Materials eligible for publishing include the original documents, the translation, and any other relevant adjustments and additions.
- You give us your permission to publish and promote your materials as part of marketing efforts for The Model Majority and Wordcorp. However, ownership of the materials ultimately remains yours. You can tell us to remove your published materials from The Model Majority at any time and we will do so within 24 hours, no questions asked. Also, we will not publish or promote your materials on any other platform without prior consent.
- We are not responsible or liable for any damages - monetary, reputation, or otherwise - that might result from the publishing of your materials on The Model Majority. This is a place for casual, down-to-earth interactions.
- We expect you to have the rights to publish your content, and for it to be appropriate. We may take action if it is not.
- You are solely responsible for your own content – for its accuracy, quality, integrity and legality - and the consequences of submitting and publishing it on the platform. You must own or have the necessary rights, licenses, consents and permissions to upload and publish content on the platform. In publishing, you confirm that you do have these rights and that your content does not infringe any third party copyright or other proprietary rights.
You must not upload, store or transmit content (any video, image, text, or other work) that is in itself is, or encourages behaviour that is:
- Sexually explicit or pornographic;
- Violent or cruel, to humans or to animals;
- Hateful or discriminatory;
- Exploiting of minors; or
- Fraudulent or illegal including defamatory or in violation of third party privacy rights.
- We do not endorse or hold any liability for your content. We can remove any content in breach of these terms.